* 6 large baking potatoes
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 3/4 cup sour cream
* 1 1/2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
* 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
* 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers, drained
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Pierce each potato several times and rub generously with oil. Bake until softened, about 45 to 55 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, cheese, corn and chiles.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, cut a slit in the top of each one and squeeze or scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell. Combine the potato flesh with the cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon the potato mixture back into the shells, and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.