From: Let’s Get Wokking!
* 300g Pork, cubed
* Corn Flour
* Oil for frying
* Corn Flour Mixture, thickener
* 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
* 1 egg, beaten
* 2/3 tablespoon Corn Flour
* Additional Corn Flour for dusting
* 5 tablespoon Mirin
* 2 tablespoon Water
* 1/3 tablespoon Brown Sugar
* 1 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
* 1 tablespoon Chili Sauce
* 1/2 – 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
How to do it:
1. Marinate pork for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat enough oil for frying.
3. Dust marinated pork with additional corn flour and fry till light brown.
4. Dish and drain.
5. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil used from frying the pork in the wok.
6. Stir fry vegetables if using, for 30 seconds to 1 minutes if you prefer it less raw.
7. Remove the vegetable and set aside.
8. Pour in the sauce. If you are making Sweet Pork, use only tomato sauce. For Sweet and Sour Pork, use both chilli sauce and vinegar, adjusted according to your taste.
9. Heat sauce till it bubbles.
10. Gradually stir in the corn flour mixture.
11. Return the vegetable and pork back to the sauce.
12. Stir to coat well.
13. Dish and serve.