From: Lucullian Delights
1/2 pomegranate or 100-150 ml/0,42-0,63 cup pomegranate juice + the rest of the pomegranate seeds to add to the finished smoothie (optional)
1-3 tblsp sugar or honey depending on how sweet you want it. If at all.
3-4 tblsp natural yoghurt
150 ml/0,63 cup milk
– If you use a fresh pomegranate, press the seeds in a sieve, I find that using my thumbs is the best way to press out the most of the juice.
– Peel the apple and slice it really thinly. Put in a small pan, add pomegranate juice and sugar and let it simmer slowly for about 10 minutes.
– Run the apple and the liquid in a mixer until smooth. Let it cool down completely.
– Add yoghurt and milk and run the mixer until comletely blended.
– Serve as it is or stir in the rest of the pomegranate seeds. I recommend it!