From: Let’s Get Wokking!
2 Eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon Chopped Spinach or any other vegetables
3 Crabsticks, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
A few drops of oil
1. Heat the frying pan.
2. Oil the pan with a few drops of oil. Use kitchen paper towel if you added to much.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture to the pan and spread it well to have it cover the pan.
5. When the base of the egg mixture has set, flip over about 2 cm of the edge and ‘roll’ it, till the egg comes rectangle in shape.
6. Move the egg to one side of the pan, pour another 1/3 of the mixture into the pan again.
7. Spread the egg mixture.
8. Lift the earlier cooked egg a little and let in sit on the mixture.
9. When the mixture is set, again flip the egg over so that the earlier cooked egg is now rolled inside.
10. Repeat for the remaining 1/3 of the egg mixture.
11. Continue to pan fry the egg roll on all four sides till they are slightly browned.
12. Remove, cut into smaller pieces and serve.